Are you looking to get new pavement in Florida? You need an experienced asphalt installation contractor with experience and integrity. First Coast Asphalt Solutions is this paving contractor with the highest quality services in Jacksonville, FL.
Why Choose Asphalt for Your Next Paving Project
- Durability: Asphalt is exceptionally durable and can withstand heavy loads and harsh weather conditions. It has a long lifespan of up to 20 years.
- Recyclable: It can be recycled and reused, reducing the need for new materials and conserving natural resources.
- Safe: This pavement provides good skid resistance, reducing the risk of accidents, especially in wet or icy conditions.
- Quick installation: The ease of asphalt installation minimizes construction time and saves money.
First Coast Asphalt Solutions: Florida’s Best Paving Contractor
Florida property owners trust our expertise in asphalt installation. We’ve proven our quality of work with completed paving projects all over northeastern Florida. Businesses rely on us for parking lots, homeowners for driveways, and municipalities for safe roadways.
Contact us today to talk to a pavement expert about your FL property!
Our Asphalt Installation Process
Proper installation is crucial to ensuring that the pavement lasts for an extended period.
The paving process typically involves the following steps:
- Site Preparation: Construction begins by clearing any debris, vegetation, or old pavement from the site before grading and compaction.
- Base Layer: Workers add a base layer of aggregate material, such as crushed stone, gravel, or sand, to provide a stable foundation.
- Binder Layer: Contractors next apply a layer of binder, which acts as an adhesive between layers. This layer is typically thicker than the surface for additional strength and stability.
- Surface Layer: Workers then apply the final layer of hot-mix asphalt, designed to provide a smooth, durable, and skid-resistant surface.
- Compaction: Heavy machinery is used to compact the pavement, ensuring it is appropriately compressed and adhered to the base layer.
- Finishing: Workers use advanced equipment to complete the surface once the pavement has been compacted.
- Curing: Finally, the pavement is left to cure and harden for several days before opening it to traffic. During this time, avoiding heavy or sharp objects on the surface is essential to prevent damage.
First Coast Asphalt Solutions is the paving contractor in Jacksonville, FL, trusted for asphalt installation, repair, and maintenance. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation!